The links here provide current graduate students with forms, procedures and guidelines to help navigate the Cornell graduate program. The guidelines provides helpful advice on selection of the special committee, required courses, performance metrics, study abroad, and responsibilities of graduate students. In this section:
- Student Progress Review - needs to be done annually. This replaces the Annual Committee Meeting Form.
- Guidelines for Graduate Students in Soil and Crop Sciences (pdf)
- Reserving Conference Rooms in SIPS
- MS Milestone Chart
- PhD Milestone Chart
- CALS-OIT Information Technology Orientation
- Special Committee Information - what they are and how to select the members.